Pesquisar este blog

segunda-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2011

TOP 10 - Internacional 2


Em ordem cronológica:

1º - Culture Club - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?, 1982
Give me time to realize my crime/Let me love and steal/I have danced...

2º - Madonna - Boderline, 1983
Something in the way you love me won't let me be/I don't want to be...

3º - Van Halen - Jump, 1984
I get up/And nothin' gets me down/You got it tough/I've seen the toughest...

4º - Tina Turner - What's Love Got To Do With It, 1984
You must understand though the touch of your hand/Makes my pulse react...

5º - Simply Red - Holding Back The Years, 1985
Holding back the years/Thinking of the fear i've had so long/When somebody...

6º - Simple Minds - Alive and Kicking, 1985
You turn me on, you lift me up/And like the sweetest cup i'd share with you/...

7º - Pet Shop Boys - West and Girls, 1986
Sometimes you're better off dead/There's gun in your hand and it's pointing...

8º - George Michael - Father Figure, 1987
That's all i wanted/Something special, something sacred/In your eyes/...

9º - Erasure - A Little Respect, 1988
I try t discover/A little something to make me sweeter/Oh baby refrain/...

10º - Yazz - The Only Way Is Up, 1988
We been broken down/The lowest turn/And been on the botton line/...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário